It is a 100 Day Supply for up to a 600Kg Horse on maintenance.
- The most common cause of problems in horses, according to vets and equine specialists, is joint discomfort
- Contains the highest specification on the market to support the development and maintenance of healthy joints
- Any form of exercise, especially over a prolonged period, causes micro-damage to muscle and bone
- Unfortunately, horses of all ages can suffer joint problems
- Many factors such as exercise and injury can also lead to a breakdown in the natural regeneration process
- Where damage starts to outweigh repair
- This can result in joint discomfort, stiffness, and other joint problems
- Specialisation in a particular discipline causes the same muscles and joints to be used repeatedly causing damage beyond natural repair similar to repetitive strain syndrome in humans
- By feeding a joint supplement you are helping to rebalance this process, allowing your horse to stay more comfortable for longer and helping to maintain healthy joints long term
Glucosamine: Glucosamine is by far and away the most studied ingredient when it comes to joint care and studies suggest results are superior when combined with Chondroitin. Not only does PharmaQuin contain, well known Glucosamine HCl, it also contains N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine which has soothing properties, essential in joint health. Methyl Sulfonyl Methane: MSM is a natural form of bio available sulphur, essential for the health and elasticity of tendons, ligaments and muscles. The sulphur found within MSM is needed for the proper repair and maintenance of collagen, such as that found within the connective tissue of healthy joints. It also helps to maintain the natural actions of the metabolism. Chondroitin Sulphate: Chondroitin is a natural source of essential amino acids that the body needs for cartilage synthesis and inhibiting the enzymes that destroy cartilage molecules, thereby promoting cellular nourishment. This facilitates the creation of watery spaces within cartilage, giving it back its elasticity. By restoring fluid to the cartilage, Chondroitin supports the repairing action of Glucosamine, working at a cellular level. Hyaluronic Acid: HA is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG), which is a substance that attaches to collagen and elastin to form cartilage. HA not only assists with keeping the cartilage that cushions joints strong and flexible, but also helps increase supplies of joint-lubricating synovial fluid. Each of these compounds is a synergist, together they enhance each other’s effects, providing a more powerful joint supplement. KPure Copper Bisglycinate: Copper is an essential trace mineral. All tissues need it for normal metabolic function. It is excellent for comfort, strengthening connective tissue, restoring hair colour and the oxidative energy metabolism, as well as fighting parasites and cancer. It may even be important for brain and liver function. Bioperine: Bioperine is a key ingredient and very rarely seen in a horse joint supplement, until now. Bioperine is proven to increase bio-availability so more of the ingredients are absorbed in to the bloodstream, making the product far more potent. All these micronutrients are boosted by the Bioperine and also provide an efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood. PharmaQuin Joint Complete HA 1000g The Highest Specification Joint Supplement on the Market 10-10-4 Ratio of Glucosamine HCl, MSM & Chondroitin. Only contains the highest grade active ingredients. Zero additives. Produced in the UK under Femas Standards. Patent Pending Formula Glucosamine 12,000mg (Glucosamine HCL 99% 11,000mg N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 99% 1,000mg) Methylsulfonylmethane (M.S.M.) 12,000mg Chondroitin Sulphate 90% 4800mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid (as L-ascorbic acid)) 500mg, Hyaluronic Acid 300mg Magnesium Sulphate 200mg Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 100mg Copper Chelate 50mg Bioperine 50mg 1000g up to 100 Days supply for a 600kg Horse Manufactured in the UK and is safe to use under the FEI Clean Sport and BHA guidelines.
A one month loading period is suggested, followed by a continuous maintenance serve thereafter. See instructions for horses weight and suggested serving:Loading (Daily) - Maintenance (Daily)600kg+ - 30g (2x level scoop) - 15g (1 x level scoop)400-600kg - 20g (1 heaped scoop) - 10g (2/3 scoop)Up to 400kg - 15g (1 level scoop) - 7.5g (1/2 scoop).
ID produktu: 313214